Private Detectives are useful in many situations. The police have a certain procedure that they have to follow and cannot always show you the individual attention that your case deserves. Private Detectives Delhi is another story. They are on your side and will diligently work to solve any problems that you may have. Here are a few situations where Delhi Private Investigation would be the best choice to contact:
1. Missing Person – If you think that someone may have gone missing then you need to hire an Delhi Private Investigation service. Many of the traditional law enforcement agencies are forced to wait for 24 or even 48 hours before they can legally declare a person missing. If the missing person is a loved one then you may know that something is wrong within hours and the more time that elapses, the colder the trail will get. A Private Detective Delhi can start to gather information as soon as you contact them and begin tracking down your loved one.
2. Child Custody – Sometimes a custody battle will not work out the way that it should and a negligent parent can retain custody. Or sometimes after custody is decided a parent starts doing drugs or mistreating the child. In those cases the only way to get the decision reversed is to gather evidence that proves how that parent is endangering their child. Private Detectives in Delhi can get that evidence for you and act as a witness as well.
3. Divorce – You may think that your spouse is cheating on you but how can you prove it? If you follow them around trying to get proof and you are wrong then the relationship is probably over anyway. Private Detectives can keep a watchful eye on your spouse and provide evidence of infidelity. If none is found then you have piece of mind and your loved one will never know that the Private Detectives were involved.
4. Background Checks – You may need to go the extra mile to verify a person’s history before hiring them. If you are looking for someone to be a live in nanny for instance, you would want to ensure that they don’t have any dark secrets or criminal history. An Delhi Private Investigation service is trained in background checks and will verify the person’s back story. They will check with friends, family, coworkers and anyone else close to the person to provide you with the most information possible. They can even arrange for drug screenings when needed.
5. Loss Prevention – If you believe that you have employees that are stealing from you but cannot afford to hire your own security team then you should talk to a Private Detective Delhi. They can be hired on a limited basis and be let go after the problem has been solved.
Again, a private detective is completely devoted to the case until it is solved. For peace of mind, interview several Delhi Private Detectives to find the right one that you want to work for you.